This is NOT A CONTEST, simply a showcase opportunity for Christmas Songwriters and holiday song writers and holiday music composers. All can enter. The entries must meet the following requirements:
1. The song / music should have some relationship to a holiday (by no means limited to Christmas).
2. The music and lyrics must be completely original and the intellectual rights owned by the person(s) submitting the song
3. We have the right to reject an entry. We will try hard to not apply this right, however, bear in mind that Santa.net has a young person and family audience consisting of many children, so we can not accept songs that contains lyrical content and our policies require us to reject any songs which include hatred, racism, bigotry, physical violence or emotional abuse against any individual or group, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, libelous or otherwise offensive material, sexually suggestive, abusive or harassing content, or which we deem to be inappropriate.
How to Enter
Please use this form to submit your song in mp3 format, a short bio of composer(s) and performers, and perhaps story behind the song/music, and a 200 x 200 pixel image to accompany your song.
Please include the following:
- An .mp3 file of your song
- A bio of the composers, band, performers as you would like it to appear
- A 200 pixel x 200 pixel graphic to accompany your song
- The following statement giving us permission to include your song: “I/we am/are the author(s)/composer(s) of this song and owner of the intellectual rights. I am giving Santa.net permission to use this song on the Santa.net Christmas Song Search website.”
We look forward to your submission.
Songs by contestants receiving the most positive feedback may receive opportunities to have his or her song included in Santa.net original games and animations for upcoming web features.